Skip to main content

Who should I call about a raccoon or other wildlife issue?

Problems with wildlife (such as raccoons) in public or in an open space on private property can be directed to the Animal Control Officer (ACO) at 781-397-7171 ext 1302.  Problems with wildlife in a private, contained area such as a home, garage, private building, under a porch, etc. should be directed to a wildlife removal service.  In an emergency, contact the ACO or Malden Police.