Skip to main content

Who should I call if I've lost or found a pet?

  • Contact the Malden Police Department at 781-397-7171
  • Submit a Lost or Missing Pet request on our SeeClickFix system.  After you submit your request, a notification will be sent to our Animal Control officer but this request will also be publically viewable and shareable so that other residents can possibly help locate the pet. 
  • Information on Lost and Found Animals is televised on Malden Access TV, Channel 16. To contact MATV with information about a lost animal call (781) 321-6400.